Leveraging Ontology-Based Traditional Chinese MedicineKnowledge System: Using Formal Concept Analysis
- Kwoting Fang 0, Chingwei Chang, Yenping Chi
- Corresponding Author
- Kwoting Fang
0National Yunlin University of Science & Technology
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.194How to use a DOI?
- FCA, Herbal Medicine, Information Retrieve
- The main purpose of this paper is to show the use of FCA to support the building of ontology-based Traditional Chinese Medicine with herbal medicine serving as an example. This knowledge-sharing platform may make expert’s knowledge clearer, may connect with average people, and may provide patients with an opportunity to participate in and become knowledgeable of the whole prescription for his/her illness.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Kwoting Fang AU - Chingwei Chang AU - Yenping Chi PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - Leveraging Ontology-Based Traditional Chinese MedicineKnowledge System: Using Formal Concept Analysis BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.194 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.194 ID - FangNaN/NaN ER -