Bisection Algorithms for Solving lambda-Fuzzy Measures
- Ting-Yu Chen 0, Jih-Chang Wang
- Corresponding Author
- Ting-Yu Chen
0Department of Business Administration, Chang Gung University
Available Online undefined NaN.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.17How to use a DOI?
- Fuzzy measure; bisection algorithm; computing complexity
- The theory of fuzzy measures has a great potential for real world applications, but limited by the lack of suitable identifying methods. This research proposes a bisection algorithm based on Sugeno measures. The proposed method is simple enough to suit the practical applications for the required data is similar to the traditional weighted-sum method. The computing complexity of this method is O(n), and it is efficient to meet the huge computations in practical.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Ting-Yu Chen AU - Jih-Chang Wang PY - NaN/NaN DA - NaN/NaN TI - Bisection Algorithms for Solving lambda-Fuzzy Measures BT - 9th Joint International Conference on Information Sciences (JCIS-06) PB - Atlantis Press UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.17 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jcis.2006.17 ID - ChenNaN/NaN ER -