Review of Online Learning Behavior Analysis
- Qianqian Cui, Juanqiong Gou
- Corresponding Author
- Qianqian Cui
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.214How to use a DOI?
- online learning platform; online learning behavior; behavioral analysis; behavioral data
- Along with the development of Internet technology, online learning platforms have gradually covered universities at home and abroad. The platforms use information technology to overcome the disadvantages of traditional education restricted by time and space, so that learners can achieve flexible interactive and independent learning activities asynchronously. This paper first analyzes the evolution process of online learning platform and the research status of online learning behavior, and then expounds the existing behavioral data analysis technology and the application value of data. Finally, the research status of online learning is summarized, and the research hot spots and development trends in the future are proposed to provide reference for the establishment of personalized intelligent education model.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Qianqian Cui AU - Juanqiong Gou PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - Review of Online Learning Behavior Analysis BT - The 4th International Conference on Economy, Judicature, Administration and Humanitarian Projects (JAHP 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.214 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.214 ID - Cui2019/09 ER -