The Four Development Stages of Social Medical Construction in Chinese Modern Society
- Fanmei Meng, Wei Sun, Haishe Zhang
- Corresponding Author
- Fanmei Meng
Available Online September 2019.
- https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.144How to use a DOI?
- modern social medical construction; development stage; four-stage theory
- In China, medical entities organized by private capital can be traced back to more than 2000 years ago. What this paper studies is the development period of modern Chinese society since the founding of new China. According to the characteristics of the form, scale, management, social impact, and social environment of the social management of doctors at different stages, the impact of the guidelines and policies promulgated by the government at different times on the social management of doctors has been combined. This paper puts forward the four-stage theory of the "budding period, embryonic period, initial development period, and rapid development period" in modern Chinese society, and further analyzes and proves on this basis.
- Open Access
- This is an open access article distributed under the CC BY-NC license.
Cite this article
TY - CONF AU - Fanmei Meng AU - Wei Sun AU - Haishe Zhang PY - 2019/09 DA - 2019/09 TI - The Four Development Stages of Social Medical Construction in Chinese Modern Society BT - The 4th International Conference on Economy, Judicature, Administration and Humanitarian Projects (JAHP 2019) PB - Atlantis Press SN - 2352-5428 UR - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.144 DO - https://doi.org/10.2991/jahp-19.2019.144 ID - Meng2019/09 ER -